Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

Fell in Love Again :(

This weird feeling came to me again lately.

I fell in love again, with someone out there, from different school, 2 years younger than me.

Why this must happend?

I haven't met her even once, i didn't know what kind of girl she is. I only chatted with her in BBM and twitter, and i think, she's my type. a cheerful girl, and a not-so-serious girl. Just intermezzo, i knew this girl from one of my besties *thx, sist :)* this friend mentioned "her" name to me on twitter, and i asked "who is she?".

The only thing i'm waiting for, is the school holiday. I'm going to meet her. Oh dear, i just can't wait to see her face for the first time. It's the first time i fell in love with someone i don't even know.

Maybe it's too fast to fell in love, and you think i'm stupid, because how can i fell in love with someone i don't even know who she is? Oh God, please show me the way, please tell me what must i do with this?

1 komentar:

Sammy-Dai mengatakan...

lol... funny.. wakakakaka
u must be happy.. not sad...
i'm glad to hear this.. hahaha...